Applicable for: The Xuena Global e-Mall (Included PC/APP/WEB)
Before the Member (the Consumer) places his/her Order of the Commodities via Xuena e-Commerce Platform, the Member must fully peruse, understand, agree and accept the following terms and conditions in relation to the Xuena Return and Refund Policy. So, when the Order(s) of the Commodities had been placed by the Member, the Member is deemed to be already accepted and abided with this Policy.
1. Xuena Promises: Under the terms and conditions of this Xuena Return and Refund Policy, within seven (7) Business Days from the date of receipt of the Commodities parcel by the Member, the Member can apply for return and refund services for the Commodities subject to that the Member shall be responsible for the return freight charges and all taxes (The specific amount depends on the specific situation).
2. The Member can apply for return and refund services within the time limit as specified below after receiving the Commodities purchased by the Member on the Xuena e-Commerce Platform and can meet the following conditions:
2.1. The damage, liquid leakage and performance failure happened in the Commodities that caused during transportation, and after verified by the After-Sales Personnel (the feedback is valid within 24 hours after the receipt of the Commodities);
2.2. Lost or forgot to send out the Commodities, and after confirmed by the courier and verified by the After Sales Personnel (the feedback is valid within 24 hours after the receipt of the Commodities);
2.3. The Commodities received do not match the actual purchased Commodities, and after the proof of verification provided by the Member and verified by the After Sales Personnel is true (the feedback is valid within 24 hours after the receipt of the Commodities);
2.4. The Commodities received have passed the expiration date, and after verified by the After Sales Personnel is true (the feedback is valid within 24 hours after the receipt of the Commodities);
2.5. Apart from the Pre-Order Commodities, the Member has not received the Commodities for more than thirty (30) Business Days since the date of shipment, and after verified by the After Sales Personnel is true, the Member can apply for refund; and
2.6. The return of the Commodities caused by the Member's personal reason, while the Commodities are not used and does not affect the resale, and after verified by the After Sales Personnel is true (the feedback is valid within seven (7) Business Days from the date of receipt of the Commodities).
3. Under the following circumstances, the Commodities are not eligible for return and refund services within seven (7) Business Days from the date of receipt of the Commodities as mentioned in Clause 01 above:
3.1. Any Commodities are not sold from the Xuena e-Commerce Platform;
3.2. The Anti-Counterfeit Technology (IrisCQR) Label on the Commodity has been damaged or teared off;
3.3. The specified time limit for the feedback as mentioned in Situations 1 to 6 of the above Clause 02 is overdue;
3.4. The Commodities have been used or the inner packaging has been unpacked that affect the resale, the return will not be accepted;
3.5. Special Categories of the Commodities, such as the Commodities have been indicated on the page that the expiration date is near, and the Clearance Commodities;
3.6. Valuable Commodities, such as diamonds, precious metals, watches, jewelleries, clothing bags, luxury goods, etc.;
3.7. Due to food safety issues, food Commodities (including milk powder), especially perishable fresh foods Commodities, the return will not be accepted;
3.8. Any quality problems of the Commodities caused by improper use and storage of the Member, or tearing or altering the label, anti-counterfeiting mark and tag;
3.9. Gifts cannot be returned;
3.10. The actual appearance of the Commodity is different from the Commodity photo(s), because the Commodity photo(s) are for reference only, while everything is subject to the actual Commodity, like the color difference of the Commodity photo(s) caused by shooting lights and different displays is not a quality problem of the Commodity;
3.11. The Commodities that are not suitable for return according to the nature of the Commodities, such as children's clothing, underclothes, underpants, swimwear, socks, toiletries, beauty and adult products, etc.;
3.12. The Commodities in the gift package or suit cannot be partially returned; and
3.13. If the Commodity with a gift at the time of purchase, the gift cannot be returned or the package of the gift has been dismantled that affect the resale.
4. Regarding the return process, the Member must pay attention to and follow the following points:
4.1. If the return of the Commodities are needed, the Member must directly contact the Online Customer Services to provide relevant proof of evidence and apply for processing within the specified time limit as mentioned in Situations 1 to 6 of the above Clause 02;
4.2. Due to the stringent Customs’ supervision policy, the exchange services cannot be provided for the time being, please understand;
4.3. The Member, please ensure that the Commodities and quantity are returned accurately, and the original packaging, accessories and gifts are in good condition. If the inbound of the warehouse is found to be abnormal that made the refund become failed, Xuena will not bear the relevant responsibility; and
4.4. After confirming that the Commodities have been sent back to the designated address and there is no abnormality in the receipt of the returned Commodities, Xuena will refund to the Member within five (5) Business Days after the receipt of return, and it is expected the payment can be returned back to the Member via the original path of the Member's payment order within another seven (7) Business Days. As the transfer date is different for the banks, the Member please understand that the actual time to bank account is subject to the bank.
1. The business hours of Xuena eBuy Limited (“Xuena”) are Monday to Friday (except the Hong Kong Public Holidays) from 9am to 6pm. No application of Return and Refund of the Commodities will be arranged after 5:00pm of any Business Day;
2. “The Xuena e-Commerce Platform” means the e-Commerce Platform supported by internet information services and related software, and technical back-up from Xuena and its affiliates, included but not limited to the Xuena Websites, Online Mall, Mobile APP and Mini Program e-Shop (including for both the Merchant and Xuena) etc.;
3. The Services details mentioned in this Policy are subject to “Terms and Conditions for Use of the Xuena e-Commerce Platform”; and
4. If any dispute arises, Xuena’s determination shall be final
5. The above terms and conditions are subject to change by Xuena from time to time without prior notice.